Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Respectfully speaking, I disagree. It’s all about disconnection and misinterpretation
that is causing disfunction.

Human’s personal and collective Conscious has one main job ! INTERPRETATION ! ! Like Booker T. Washington said: Bad can’t become good, and Wrong can’t become Right, no matter what the acceptable masses say ! That’s the Conscious 👍🎉💪 and we need it to regulate, and mitigate against actions that restrict functional flow. Think about it this way, ( a years ago, Dave Hunt shared analogy, tweaked a little bit) Picture a Glass half full, or half empty and then say to yourself, forget about the level of the beverage for a moment and just celebrate that we have a glass. We are the fragile glass that holds life and the consciousness does the interpretation.

Now how the ‘ F ‘ does that Shit have anything to do with Open borders, Covid coverup, Bullying Politics, BLM, Climate change, Gun Control, Abortion and Fake news ? Everything !

Now, Lets start a new world by removing the phrase Fake News and replace it with Real News, Consciously Interpreted one way or the other out of respect for one another.
Why would I respect lies from universities, the media and government that create false narratives by which they collude to exploit the ignorant voter and consumer? I suspect these are nothing new in the grand scheme of things only more intense when mulitplied by internet access. It's always been about deceiving the public to take control of the flow of information. But the good news is they dont lie about everything. They only lie when they need to. So if you think to yourself what is really important in the world that's probably what they will lie about.

And there he is, Mr. Non Commital, still standing on the fence. :nodding:
Committed to sharing the importance of how balancing on the none committal fence 😜 Like Booker T. Washington did, by being firm, realistic and fair with the
Balanced ‘ Supportive Approach ‘ for both Blacks and Whites, Conservatives and Liberals.

Why would I respect lies from universities, the media and government that create false narratives by which they collude to exploit the ignorant voter and consumer? I suspect these are nothing new in the grand scheme of things only more intense when mulitplied by internet access. It's always been about deceiving the public to take control of the flow of information. But the good news is they dont lie about everything. They only lie when they need to. So if you think to yourself what is really important in the world that's probably what they will lie about.

Can individuals and collective Conscious’s lie to themselves unwittingly ?
Probably YES ! Now we have to interpret if it’s a mistake, or as proposed ‘ on purpose ‘ ? But that interpretation is limited to your specific life experience of conscious interpretations. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Does that have any merit worth considering ? And if so, could that mean we have no other choice than to label everything as a mistake, for they know not what they do. ? OR they know what they are doing, but have deceived themselves.

A quick Siri search 👀 gave me this. Read it and then surrender to the new world 😜

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/lies-we-tell-ourselves/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back