Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“On the left: American model Kendall Jenner in a swimsuit showing what for many is a woman's ideal body.
Some time ago this photo became a hit and inspiration for many young girls.
On the right: Alyssa Carson, a 19-year-old astronaut who has become the youngest person in history to pass all NASA's aerial tests and is preparing to become the first human to travel to Mars.
Have you heard of her?
I think it's about time we re-evaluate our ideals and inspirations as a society, right?
Our daughters need role models so that they don't look at what is created and don't fit into complexes, bulimia, depression.
Today beauty has a completely different dimension.
Acquire better role models. It’s your inside, mind, heart, character that matters. The body changes, what a person gives to others stays forever.”

View attachment 18964
Do you have a sharper photo?

.......I can't read all the writing on the patches.

septic.jpg

At the end of the day it’s just you alone with your own thoughts. I sure hope you’re at peace with yourself when that time comes.
At the end of his last day, My Father was, and I hope, maybe 🤔 I could make it or choose that to be the case.

When the local farmers spray the fields with cow dung fertilizer, my nose wants to protest 😜 …. Good thinking Rusty 😃

Just bought a book at the thrift store called ‘ great quotes from great leaders’
And Booker T. Washington is in there.

The three paragraph biography under his picture impressed me. They said ! “ In a period of escalating racial tension, Washington’s supportive approach was popular with blacks and whites alike. This period became justly known as the Age of Booker T. Washington. 😎

Latest posts

Back