Carpet Guy in West Michigan, Hi There.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys have blue ice cream up there? There’s someplace around Cincinnati that is supposed to still have blue ice cream left over from a Smurf’s amusement park from the ‘80’s or something along those lines. My buddy, who grew up in Michigan, says you guys have blue ice cream up there as well.

Do you guys have blue ice cream up there? There’s someplace around Cincinnati that is supposed to still have blue ice cream left over from a Smurf’s amusement park from the ‘80’s or something along those lines. My buddy, who grew up in Michigan, says you guys have blue ice cream up there as well.
it's called Blue Moon. One of my personal favorites too. It's one of the more popular kids' flavors right up there with Superman, Mackinaw Island Fudge, and Michigan Pothole. Every ice cream stand has it. The best version of Blue Moon is made by Hudsonville Creamery.

it's called Blue Moon. One of my personal favorites too. It's one of the more popular kids' flavors right up there with Superman, Mackinaw Island Fudge, and Michigan Pothole. Every ice cream stand has it. The best version of Blue Moon is made by Hudsonville Creamery.

I’ll have to look for it next time I’m up there.

Latest posts

Back