Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One minute and 15 seconds tells you all you need to know about the fake media.
They have the option, and the power to decide who you will vote for.
Your information isn't presented by the candidate. It's presented based on what the editors want you to believe.
Why the original bumbling 60 minutes segment was shown and not incinerated has my jaw on the floor.
The editing was like taking a never washed 40 year old car to the detail shop and having washed it, dried it, waxed and buffed it..... Then put on a showroom floor as if it was driven by a little old lady and garaged it's entire life.
ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN...... This is their profession.
.......telling you the information that you need to know.
I mean, what they want you to think. Scumbags one and all.

In this industrialized time of human development or misery 😜 We have tooo much waist to clean up. The Amish and Indigenous people of the world understand this, but they are the minority. So ! the machine continues
( figuratively and literally ) pumping out the waist, with no logical plan for the future.

Both parties keep flip flopping over CCS,
and it’s nice to see Kennedy and the Republican’s bringing awareness to this hazard, then hopefully scientists can develop another way that keeps the political blackmail money away from both parties.

In this industrialized time of human development or misery 😜 We have tooo much waist to clean up. The Amish and Indigenous people of the world understand this, but they are the minority. So ! the machine continues
( figuratively and literally ) pumping out the waist, with no logical plan for the future.

Both parties keep flip flopping over CCS,
and it’s nice to see Kennedy and the Republican’s bringing awareness to this hazard, then hopefully scientists can develop another way that keeps the political blackmail money away from both parties.
We just need to stop Algore from profiteering on the carbon hoax. They'll spend billions on a CO2 pipeline, but kill an oil pipeline, which can create energy.

We just need to stop Algore from profiteering on the carbon hoax. They'll spend billions on a CO2 pipeline, but kill an oil pipeline, which can create energy.
We definitely need to stop someone from profiting, but it appears that someone may not be Al Gore

Attachments

• EAAA87B8-CE2E-44AE-9458-3933FE7BC648.png
    EAAA87B8-CE2E-44AE-9458-3933FE7BC648.png
    252.7 KB
We definitely need to stop someone from profiting, but it appears that someone may not be Al Gore
He's apparently pissed they discovered a way around giving him a cut.
I appreciate the correction. 🤣
After inventing the internet, and the fake carbon scare movie "inconvenient truth", he went straight into business pushing for "carbon credits"
Limiting your output, charging if you exceed the limits, but also carbon offsets so that rich people can emit all they want to and legally buy there way out of emission limits to they can have 5 homes, two private jets, and a 300 foot yacht.
It's a a joke. CO 2 leveled have been much, much higher and life was thriving all over the earth during those times.

Last edited:
Anyone watch the entire FOX one person Q&A lady night.

"How many illegal aliens were allowed to enter this country under your administration?"
DONALD TRUMP!

"What would be different under your administration than Biden's?"
DONALD TRUMP.

EVERY ANSWER was Donald Trump.

I don't think she answered one question even slightly. Not one viable answer during the entire 1/2 hour. She kept babbling incoherently as long as she could so that there would be less time for more questions.
How could ANYONE vote for her?

....oh yeah, DONALD TRUMP!
😣

Makes no difference, she's toast.
Her ratings have dropped week by week.
The "betting odds" votes have her down by over 18 points.
Betting people don't bet to lose money.
270 to win and realclear politics must go by popular votes, not electoral college guestimates.
I think Trump has all the swing statements states, even if by a hair on a couple.

Prepare yourself for... not the end of the world. 😱😱😱
....chill my friends, only your food, electric, fuel and taxes will be lowered.
You'll be fine, really 👍
.... with one exception.
He'll be a DICTATOR! On day one!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back