flooring image manipulator?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dlass

So, many flooring outfits have this nifty image manipulator, where you upload a picture of your room, and it paints the chosen flooring on the floor, around all the furniture. Pretty nifty. But there are some flooring outfits that don't give you that. They just give you a picture of the flooring. Are there any such image painting tools online that would allow me to do that with a picture of my room and a picture of the flooring?

So, many flooring outfits have this nifty image manipulator, where you upload a picture of your room, and it paints the chosen flooring on the floor, around all the furniture. Pretty nifty. But there are some flooring outfits that don't give you that. They just give you a picture of the flooring. Are there any such image painting tools online that would allow me to do that with a picture of my room and a picture of the flooring?

Such a powerful tool. LL has that on their website. Not necessarily recommending them but they have it, or at least they used to last time I looked.

I was going to ask what "LL" stood for, but I now understand it to be "LL Flooring"! Um, but unless I'm mistaken, their tool just allows you to paint THEIR flooring on your floor. That's what many flooring shops offer. I want a tool that paints MY flooring on MY floor. I think there is a RoomSketcher app, but I don't have a clue how to use it. I think these things are called "floor visualizers", but I have yet to find one that works with YOUR room picture, and YOUR picture of a floor.

Last edited:
Plenty of room visualizers out there but, yes, they do seem to only allow you to select from their products.
Remember the movie ‘ Miracle on 34th Street’ were Macy’s had the competitors catalog and if they didn’t have what the customer wanted, they would send them to Bloomingdale’s or Sears 😜

Remember the movie ‘ Miracle on 34th Street’ were Macy’s had the competitors catalog and if they didn’t have what the customer wanted, they would send them to Bloomingdale’s or Sears 😜

That’s a nice thought but I think someone would get fired for sending a customer to a competitor before you tried to get them to purchase a product you had.

Come to think of it the only time I give someone someone else’s number is when they’re an asshole and I want nothing to do with them.

Latest posts

Back