linkedIn

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean

There seems to be a lot of general small talk here and not that much on actual floring. Does anyone know whether linked in has any good flooring info? I found one about concrete moisture that looks excellent.

I would like to find something that has cutting edge info and easy to find.

Thanks to all in advanse for any direction you can point me to.

Not just moistur, that was just an example. I was thinking that there must be a place that really talks about flooringv

The linkedin seems to be more technical in nature than just about floors in general. If you ask me floors in general is small talk, technical is where the action is.

Whats your fancy?

The" Moisture Testing After The App" thread has 390 posts to it. I think thats a record. ! Wonder who that guy is that started it, man he is smart. :D

http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?v...roup_most_popular-0-b-ttl&goback=.gmp_3724612

Last edited:
Dean, why not try and post a real question. Oh sorry, I didn't realize he is from TFP. I shoulda known, thats the kinda people that go there.

Last edited:
dang Rusty,
I have free time to argue with someone besides Stephen the Terrible, and you ban him.
dang, you ain't right,

There are polite ways to say things, such as,

"Stephen The Terrible is of low caste birth, a posterior orifice and a fornicating lawful issue of Canis familiaris, family Canidae."

other than all that, he is my buddy and a good dude.

I find there is not much more fun things to do online than tormenting old senile inspectors about voodoo field testing methodology. :D

I was confused about the title of this post ... I thought it had something to do with LinkedIn, the professional website. Obviously not.

Tia

I was confused about the title of this post ... I thought it had something to do with LinkedIn, the professional website. Obviously not.

Tia

“A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed” :rolleyes:

Tia

That sucked.

Tia

Yup! I agree.:D

It was about it, but we like to have fun. If your serious go to Linkedin and see. There's some serious in depth technical discussions in the flooring/inspections,concrete testing forums with some of the best experts in the industry, not including Lee. :) But then we joke around in there as well. Helps cool down some heated discussions.

Latest posts

Back