Merry Xmas

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope all has had a great day so far! I know I was stuffed with good food last night and then different home and more great food to become stuffed with.
All yummy.

It's been a great evening. My brother had a Obama phone.... It was free but virtually useless because coverage was almost non existent. He had to walk 3/4 of a mile away to get 2 bars.... On a good day.
Even in town, you had to hold you your arms and tongue just right.
After 8 hours over 3 days and being put on hold 30 or more times, simply trying to get his phone number transferred from Assurance Wireless to Straight talk we finally succeeded. 💥🎊🎉💥🔥🎊
Found out that even tho Assurance had cancelled his account, every request from Straight Talk to Assurance, for his old number, came back as "denied" 🤬
We finally said, screw the old number, just pull one out of the hat.
Assurance Wireless needs to be put in front at a Senate hearing and answer a LOT of questions if they are to be allowed to provide a non service and still charge the government for it.
All is fixed now, so my brother, thanks to the generosity of my aunt, has a nice big ol Motorola phone and its paid up for 9 months. Best Christmas ever! My brother and I can now talk whenever we need to using his real phone.
.....ill call him right now, he's 12 feet away. 😁

Latest posts

Back