Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The next election will see overwhelming public support for the Uniparty that rules us and has ruled us for my lifetime without serious challenge. Regardless what policies or politicans the Uniparty offers to the voters this cycle what you can count on is;

They will continue to persue Endless War and Imperial Military Force.
They will continue to lie through omission and deception about the economy.
In particular they will use distorted readings of unemployment, inflation and GDP to pacify voters that their policies are smart and effective.

To distract from the serious defects of their policy their media will focus on stuff like sex and drugs------fentanyl and LGBTQI2S+ in addition to racial conflicts. They know what gets your blood to boil. They know how to misdirect your political participation.

Unlike other democratic countries we ONLY hear two voices, two perspectives, two different colors to address our national issues. I contend there is really only one color/voice/perspective ALLOWED to participate.

Have you heard about COS ? ( convention of state action ) based out of Texas. There’s lots of meetings up here in Pa. and I’m interested in your opinion.
It would absolutely be necessary to have a Constitutional Convention to wrest control of the federal government away from the corruption of global corporate interests. As we sit "they" own the Supreme Court, Congress and the most corrupt President I believe we've ever suffered. They essentially not only have all the money in the world under the present Federal Reserve System they have unlimited power to create money from thin air. And that really has to be restructured through the Constitution and through a Convention of the sort advocated. But it's really hard for me to see how any "grass root" organizations could rally actual citizens to take effective control over their federal, state and local institutions given how information------media----education----technology is OWNED and controlled. We have nothing like freedom of the press or freedom of speech. Maybe we never did and only now we can recognize that fact.

YEAH, that's pessimistic and a self-fulfilling prophecy but that's where I sit. I wish I could have...............just a little more hope. I had a sliver of that and it led me to actually, for the first time EVER vote for one of the two partisan politicans for president. Prior to that and since then I either voted Independent, Libertarian or abstained. Anyways, that's where my HOPE and CHANGE went to die.

https://www.google.com/search?q=foo...ate=ive&vld=cid:9fb3b092,vid:aqGn-1XX7cI,st:0

staeves.PNG

Illegal campaign finances raising.
That's enough if your a conservative. Kinda looks like a convenient distraction to the subpoenas of Joe's family, business associates and Hunter's bankers.
.......just saying the timing VERY suspicious. Is he expected to "take one for the team" ?

My buddy, the mayor pro-tem of the city I live in, told me yesterday while our families were eating lunch, that the GOP is financing his entire campaign to become a California State Senator. I was his treasurer when he ran for his official position, and it was a paperwork headache. Since he is Hispanic, and a middle of the road Republican, he has a pretty good chance of winning.

Started a new round of IVs yesterday. 6th time since I got the death shot. I had never had low hemoglobin before I got the shot. In fact, it was still normal two weeks before. The hematologist I am seeing said he had an influx of cases of people who had just been vaxxed. Not only people with low iron, but with blood cancers. Hematologists are so swamped now, it took me from July to November to get in to see one. The two major hospitals in the area are not taking appts. until next year. Luckily, I found one who gives IVs in his office. Otherwise, it would be months.

Started a new round of IVs yesterday. 6th time since I got the death shot.
I was watching AN ESPN show about a young woman in her 20’s who loved running every day, and was in great shape. Then she came down with the Ronna and it destroyed her lungs. They gave her a double lung transplant and she survived.

I guess what I’m saying is that death could come in ways and times unexpected to everyone. The medical community at large, as it relates to health care is almost an extension of nature, and unpredictable. I guess the big question is, when and where do we draw the line of intervention during a crisis.

I was watching AN ESPN show about a young woman in her 20’s who loved running every day, and was in great shape. Then she came down with the Ronna and it destroyed her lungs. They gave her a double lung transplant and she survived.

I guess what I’m saying is that death could come in ways and times unexpected to everyone. The medical community at large, as it relates to health care is almost an extension of nature, and unpredictable. I guess the big question is, when and where do we draw the line of intervention during a crisis.
There were more people infected with covid, but the death rate for covid is less than for the flu.

There were more people infected with covid, but the death rate for covid is less than for the flu.

Not sure what the point is with that statistic ? Could it be that because the percentages of death were lower than the percentages of flu deaths, that research efforts would have been best served improving flu outcomes and just a wait and see approach on covid ?

Not sure what the point is with that statistic ? Could it be that because the percentages of death were lower than the percentages of flu deaths, that research efforts would have been best served improving flu outcomes and just a wait and see approach on covid ?
Due to all the lies, we will never know how many died with covid or from covid.

Latest posts

Back