Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I went to Italy. Rome, The Vatican, Florence, Surrento, and the Island of Capri. We visited the Pompei ruins, Took a 190 MPH train, got to ride in a gondola, took a hydrofoil boat, Had lunch in a Tuscan winery, and did about 3 weeks worth of touring in 10 days.

I don't like or listen to Chris Cuomo.
I'm not much into tourism, but that does sound like a great trip. I can't imagine riding in those high speed trains.. my head would be doing "what if's" the entire time 😁
The Pompei ruins sound like something fun to see. I've seen PBS specials on the excavation and what they discovered.

Watched every minute of it. 👍

Has anyone watched this?
Kamala sips a beer with Seth Meyers....... while some people have a day job. 😉

At the end, he wishes Kamala a happy 60th birthday. No jokes, no cutting remarks... Just happy birthday Kamala. Pure class. 👍

Watched every minute of it. 👍

Has anyone watched this?
Kamala sips a beer with Seth Meyers....... while some people have a day job. 😉

At the end, he wishes Kamala a happy 60th birthday. No jokes, no cutting remarks... Just happy birthday Kamala. Pure class. 👍

I saw her sip a beer w/ David Colbert, she’s such a lush and Trump doesn’t touch alcohol. That could be the deciding factor 😜

Trump having class is like ? ….. MSli. not providing unsolicited advice 😜😱 Occasionally we hit the mark, but usually not 😜……I was a pre-mature baby ( not fully baked , by a week or two, I wonder 🤔 😜

The only reason he didn’t bash her was because the campaign trail and scooping fries 2 miles from the shop, has worn him out. 🥱 😜

Last edited:
Yo Highup , everything ok ? Haven’t heard from you in a few or more days and I’m getting worried 😧
I've been watching the Food Network with Anderson Cooper.
He's doing salads this week.
......terrible, terrible salads.
...still worth watching as a reminder that French fries are easier on the pallet. 😁

Just been busy. My brother and I did carpet in a bedroom Wednesday and yesterday. The room was 10' 10" by 25' 6". It was two bedrooms made into one. They joined together where the closets used to be (back to back) This made the room sorta U-shaped.
It was made fun because there was base shoe to fit to and we had to work with a motorized bed in the room..... What a pita.
Turned out nice and the Karastan backing stretched really nice. We doubled the tackstrip, mainly because of the quarter round.
I spent a couple hours making my four Harbor Freight furniture dollies functional. I left them under the bed so the customer could move it, as he still had a little painting to finish up.
Might have a patentable idea to make dollies both functional and idiot proof.
....film at 11:00 😉

I saw her sip a beer w/ David Colbert, she’s such a lush and Trump doesn’t touch alcohol. That could be the deciding factor 😜

Trump having class is like ? ….. MSli. not providing unsolicited advice 😜😱 Occasionally we hit the mark, but usually not 😜……I was a pre-mature baby ( not fully baked , by a week or two, I wonder 🤔 😜

The only reason he didn’t bash her was because the campaign trail and scooping fries 2 miles from the shop, has worn him out. 🥱 😜
I don't know if I was preemie, but I went headfirst off a retaining wall onto concrete when I was 5 years old...... I couldn't slow town my tricycle after my feet came off the pedals.
(Think of Rowen and Martins Laugh In) 😁

Latest posts

Back