Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I went to Italy. Rome, The Vatican, Florence, Surrento, and the Island of Capri. We visited the Pompei ruins, Took a 190 MPH train, got to ride in a gondola, took a hydrofoil boat, Had lunch in a Tuscan winery, and did about 3 weeks worth of touring in 10 days.

I don't like or listen to Chris Cuomo.
I'm not much into tourism, but that does sound like a great trip. I can't imagine riding in those high speed trains.. my head would be doing "what if's" the entire time 😁
The Pompei ruins sound like something fun to see. I've seen PBS specials on the excavation and what they discovered.

Watched every minute of it. 👍

Has anyone watched this?
Kamala sips a beer with Seth Meyers....... while some people have a day job. 😉

At the end, he wishes Kamala a happy 60th birthday. No jokes, no cutting remarks... Just happy birthday Kamala. Pure class. 👍

Watched every minute of it. 👍

Has anyone watched this?
Kamala sips a beer with Seth Meyers....... while some people have a day job. 😉

At the end, he wishes Kamala a happy 60th birthday. No jokes, no cutting remarks... Just happy birthday Kamala. Pure class. 👍

I saw her sip a beer w/ David Colbert, she’s such a lush and Trump doesn’t touch alcohol. That could be the deciding factor 😜

Trump having class is like ? ….. MSli. not providing unsolicited advice 😜😱 Occasionally we hit the mark, but usually not 😜……I was a pre-mature baby ( not fully baked , by a week or two, I wonder 🤔 😜

The only reason he didn’t bash her was because the campaign trail and scooping fries 2 miles from the shop, has worn him out. 🥱 😜

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back