Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The leaves have been slow to change, but the grass is changing pretty rapidly. This is along my trail at Arrowhead Marsh where I volunteer. The last few days, they've started to change quicker, but the leaves are falling off so fast due to the drought we've been in. This was from Saturday, I'm going to try and go walk tonight or tomorrow and see how much change has happened.

Arrowhead Woods 1 sm wWM.jpg

I was mystified by the sun rays I caught the other day or is that night 🤔 ( Dusk )

Can you see the Buck bedding down in the brush behind the warehouse ?
Nice! I was taking pictures of monarch butterflies at the marsh two weeks ago and I was standing on an elevated access road shooting over the brush along the road. I had been standing still for probably five minutes shooting butterflies. I took two steps and all of a sudden the brush in front of me started shaking and a big old commotion broke out. Scared the holy ghost out of me! Doe jumped up and started bounding across the marsh. Once she went about 100 yards, she just laid down and kept popping her head up to see where I was at. Apparently, I walk pretty quietly because she was probably 5 feet away from me when she jumped up and took off.

Doe 1 sm wWM.jpg

Latest posts

Back