What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beef! It’s what’s for dinner. Pat of butter on top and into the oven she goes. Tillamook ice cream for dessert.

IMG_0266.jpeg
IMG_0268.jpeg

Fred Meyer often has 1/2 slices of garlic bread in the discounted area. Good, but a little too much butter.
Well, I cut one half in half (math involved), toasted it really well, then made a ham samwich about of it. Greasy obviously, but not bad.
...I'm until this morning. 😳
it's 1:30 pm now and I'm feeling back to normal. A large, late evening dinner was not a good idea.

The wife marinated some chicken yesterday. Today I sautéed some onions n mushrooms, set them aside then cooked the chicken in the same pan. After dinner I took the last two pieces of bread and sopped up all those juices that were left over in the pan. I swear those last two pieces of bread were damn near as satisfying as the meal itself was.

Chicken casserole

With the crunchy stuff on top??? That’s the best part of a casserole. Reminds me of a tater tot pie (casserole) that an ex used to make. I loved that stuff!

What I’ve really been craving lately is some chicken salad on a giant croissant. I’ll bet some leftover casserole on a croissant would taste just as good.

With the crunchy stuff on top??? That’s the best part of a casserole. Reminds me of a tater tot pie (casserole) that an ex used to make. I loved that stuff!

What I’ve really been craving lately is some chicken salad on a giant croissant. I’ll bet some leftover casserole on a croissant would taste just as good.
What is leftovers? None in my house. My stepson is living here. He is 6'6" and 280.

Ok ! I’m having a debate with the Lovely and adoring sister in-law 😜( Not) ….about replacing an item that you borrowed or used. Example: I finished a 1/4 bottle of Pinot Noir at my friends house while Cat sitting Ziggy ❤️ ….so I replaced the wine and then proceeded to drink 3/4’s of that bottle so when he came home, everything was exactly the way he left it.

Before answering the question, ask your wife her answer and then share both. This should be fun 🤩

Of course my sister in-law felt that I committed a mortal sin. 😂

Ok ! I’m having a debate with the Lovely and adoring sister in-law 😜( Not) ….about replacing an item that you borrowed or used. Example: I finished a 1/4 bottle of Pinot Noir at my friends house while Cat sitting Ziggy ❤️ ….so I replaced the wine and then proceeded to drink 3/4’s of that bottle so when he came home, everything was exactly the way he left it.

Before answering the question, ask your wife her answer and then share both. This should be fun 🤩

If it’s someone you don’t know that well then you shoulda left them a new bottle of wine as a courtesy. Maybe even put a bow and a cute note on it thanking them. But since it sounds like you knew them AND you were doing them a favor, cat sitting, I’d say that last bit of wine was yours for the taking.

If it’s someone you don’t know that well then you shoulda left them a new bottle of wine as a courtesy. Maybe even put a bow and a cute note on it thanking them. But since it sounds like you knew them AND you were doing them a favor, cat sitting, I’d say that last bit of wine was yours for the taking.
Not only do you know everything about everything, but you understand everything about everything 🤣 …. How did that happen ?

You done good. I mean ....make yourself at home means nothing anymore? 😁

I was thinking of ya @highup. I went to Fry’s and bought some croissants, some chicken salad and some meat n cheese. Came home and split a couple croissants open. I filled one with meat n cheese and the other one with chicken salad. The beer was already in the fridge but it seemed lonely so I brought it out to play with its new friends.

IMG_0309.jpeg

I was thinking of ya @highup. I went to Fry’s and bought some croissants, some chicken salad and some meat n cheese. Came home and split a couple croissants open. I filled one with meat n cheese and the other one with chicken salad. The beer was already in the fridge but it seemed lonely so I brought it out to play with its new friends.

View attachment 20067
Was that the "share size" like they do with candy bars? 😁
....I didn't think so.
...silly question. 🫣

Latest posts

Back