Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"There are only a few laws in history that are universally applicable. One of these is that the ruling classes do not want the peasantry armed. They will do what they can to convince you that to be armed is dangerous. They will attempt to do this while they themselves are surrounded by armed body guards. Idiots will not notice this hypocrisy and sycophants will ignore it. Fools will surrender their arms in the name of "safety". They will insensibly surrender their liberty at the same time. This is how slaves are made.

"There are only a few laws in history that are universally applicable. One of these is that the ruling classes do not want the peasantry armed. They will do what they can to convince you that to be armed is dangerous. They will attempt to do this while they themselves are surrounded by armed body guards. Idiots will not notice this hypocrisy and sycophants will ignore it. Fools will surrender their arms in the name of "safety". They will insensibly surrender their liberty at the same time. This is how slaves are made.
This information IMHO would have served many people well, back in history, but We are far from being slaves and this type of exaggeration only stirs up the common folk more than necessary….. Plain and simple, this is social media elevating our EGOS more than usual, in all of us. This is a learning curve that can and will be corrected in time, so Stand Fast, Stand Down….. Ironically it may actually take the biggest baddest Ego of Donald to make us see how humility is the way of the future. Everything happens for a reason.

This information IMHO would have served many people well, back in history, but We are far from being slaves and this type of exaggeration only stirs up the common folk more than necessary….. Plain and simple, this is social media elevating our EGOS more than usual, in all of us. This is a learning curve that can and will be corrected in time, so Stand Fast, Stand Down….. Ironically it may actually take the biggest baddest Ego of Donald to make us see how humility is the way of the future. Everything happens for a reason.
Usually the reason is that someone wants control.

I see a wee bit of exaggeration in your next to the last sentence.
His ego is balanced by the things he does that the media won't report. Find me a business owner without an ego and I'll show you a failed business. He's got total confidence in himself ...the only thing is, that he's more vocal about it than most.

I see a wee bit of exaggeration in your next to the last sentence.
His ego is balanced by the things he does that the media won't report. Find me a business owner without an ego and I'll show you a failed business. He's got total confidence in himself ...the only thing is, that he's more vocal about it than most.
Everyone has massive ego and the ones that claim humility are amongst the fakest people.
People that have many surgeries to their face like JRB are pure ego

All the fake news stooges are egotistical idiots.

It’s hilarious to me the left constantly tries to lay claim to some higher elevation in personality development, all the while nakedly and unabashedly INSINUATING conservatives are simply “lesser” human beings because they have conservative ideals.

If you take a 20000 foot view it becomes more apparent how insecure the left is constantly trying to rearrange their faces or their gender , while on the other hand conservatives want to keep things as normal as possible (cue the “what’s normal” morons)

It’s insulting that a social media educated leftard has disdain for folks that quietly make the world go round as they attempt to destroy it.

How about people like Bernie or Chuck Schumer and most of congress including right wingers who’ve NEVER worked for anyone EXCEPT as a guvamint scum . The only paycheck they’ve ever received is from the government, they think they’re like Gods and to me they’re useless can’t change a tire or make toast massive egos

Donald Trump has actually built a huge successful business and owns his own Boeing not some crap taxpayers have to pay for all of his luxury doesn’t come from stealing from the workers

Last edited:
Everyone has massive ego and the ones that claim humility are amongst the fakest people.
People that have many surgeries to their face like JRB are pure ego

All the fake news stooges are egotistical idiots.

It’s hilarious to me the left constantly tries to lay claim to some higher elevation in personality development, all the while nakedly and unabashedly INSINUATING conservatives are simply “lesser” human beings because they have conservative ideals.

If you take a 20000 foot view it becomes more apparent how insecure the left is constantly trying to rearrange their faces or their gender , while on the other hand conservatives want to keep things as normal as possible (cue the “what’s normal” morons)

It’s insulting that a social media educated leftard has disdain for folks that quietly make the world go round as they attempt to destroy it.

How about people like Bernie or Chuck Schumer and most of congress including right wingers who’ve NEVER worked for anyone EXCEPT as a guvamint scum . The only paycheck they’ve ever received is from the government, they think they’re like Gods and to me they’re useless can’t change a tire or make toast massive egos

Donald Trump has actually built a huge successful business and owns his own Boeing not some crap taxpayers have to pay for all of his luxury doesn’t come from stealing from the workers
My Ego is large enough to complement your ego for that straight forward evaluation that IMHO not only makes sense, but was communicated really well.

My point about Trumps biggest baddest ego, of the likes never every seen before 😜 is that all this ‘ Ego Mentoring’ on all sides and in us, could bring more awareness of the importance of humility. After all the ego shit storms blow through, the hope is that on the horizon comes Humility.

Because IMHO, we need ego to form a plan, but humility to carry it out. Ego forming and ego implementing may work short term but never long term. For the sake of that point, my ego will reverse Gods quote 😜 : Carry a big stick, but walk softly.
✌️
Sorry 😢 fact check: That phrase is an African proverb made famous by Theodore Rosevelt 😜

Last edited:
Well said.
I think it’s safe to say you could probably say *ego* or self confidence are interchangeable at some level and absolutely needed to make a decent stab at life.

I watched an eagle steal a chicken or duck carcass from three buzzards the other day. You should’ve seen the look on their faces lol

Well said.
I think it’s safe to say you could probably say *ego* or self confidence are interchangeable at some level and absolutely needed to make a decent stab at life.

I watched an eagle steal a chicken or duck carcass from three buzzards the other day. You should’ve seen the look on their faces lol
I like sports and nature analogies that bring the point home. Imho, The Eagle represents Confidence and how sometimes you just need to do what needs to be done and fly away. No need to stick around and Chirp 🐥 about it, let the buzzards figure it out on their own or not.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back