What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tags are up this month on my van and today is the last day to register to vote. Sounds like I’ve got some shit to do. I left work at lunch today so I could take care of business. I went to one of the privately owned ‘expedited’ DMV places here in AZ to take care of business. They charge you a $50 fee but you’re in n out in minutes. Minutes! Took me maybe 15 minutes tops to switch all my shit over and they were helping me within 30 seconds of walking through the door, without an appointment. That right there justifies the $50 fee if you ask me. I hear if you make an appointment with the actual DMV that it’s not so bad but who does that? Clearly not me. After COVID you had to make an appointment for the DMV in NC and damn if you still weren’t over a month or two out before you actually got in to see anyone.

Anybody out there air dry your clothes anymore? Electricity is expensive here and it’s hot n dry. There are a couple old clothes line posts in the back yard so I strung up some new lines last night. Gonna put them to use.

View attachment 20114
Living in Oregon, we never use the words "strung up" ....people aren't very tolerant of hate speech here. Yeah, I still place clothes aloft.

Latest posts

Back