Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've continued listening to this video and it's unbelievable what was allowed to happen.
300 or less capitol on duty with 20,000 angry protesters. Just 400 officers total were assigned for 3 shifts that day.

I believe in everything that is being shared because when one looks through ‘ a one sided lens ‘ everything that is seen and heard becomes unbelievable and despicable.

THEN ! In order to make sense and order with all that ( a fundamental human trait) we call on our crystal ball ( thoughts that will only reaffirm the unbelievable, and always negate anything contradictory) It could be what I’m doing right now 🤷🏻‍♂️

Enough of that philosophy crap 💩 Here’s what my two crystal balls 😜 are telling me. Maybe the lackluster defense from Capital Police and others was a strategy implemented to minimize the potential disaster, one that can happen when two formidable powers collide.

To be a Capital Police officer or Commander that day would have sucked big time ! And I would have whistle blown my head off too, convinced there was a better way….. AND THERE’s always a better way, but maybe 🤔 not that day ? ?

……IMHO let’s strap on a different pair of glasses, ( neutral observing) ones that Stop making excuses for instigating under the umbrella of freedom of speech, the very speech we can’t live without, and will forever be trying to manage. Then maybe the enemy stops looking like the evil empire that’s been built up and reaffirmed over and over again. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Amen, Hallelujah, pass the butter, or the pitcher 🍺

If you want to dive into current freedom of speech issues, try to locate the documentary “ Floyd Abrams Speaks Freely “ or read the book with the same title. I caught the back end on ‘ WPPT ‘ / World TV , a nonprofit organization I believe.

It dives into the Supreme Court battle in 2010 I think, over corporate donations to political parties, and they fall under the first, he won. The current case is defending Clear channel Ai , arguing the first also applies in this case. It’s radical free speech, a no holds bar, an acceptance to take the good with the bad and focus on managing it for a better today and tomorrow.

obama.jpg

Diane Feinstein died

Senator Dianne Feinstein (D – CA) does. “Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe.” – Associated Press, 18 November, 1993. “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them; “Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in,” I would have done it.” – 60 Minutes on CBS, 5 February, 1995. …“The National Guard fulfills the militia mentioned in the Second amendment. Citizens no longer need to protect the states or themselves.”

Rumor has it, they will have her stuffed and will sit her in the corner and let her vote. The Democrats in Chicago let dead people vote for years. Might be a job for the guys who wrote "Weekend at Bernies".
Even though she was against us owning guns, she had a concealed carry permit and armed body guards.

Ok Rusty, I’ll take the bait 😛 but I’m not all there, got the new variance 😳😤

Even though Ike’s statement is sound , was it wise to go that hard ?….. Do we not destroy our enemies behavior when we make them our friends? And If we Call them out as having motivations of power, well that surely doesn’t sound too friendly. To me, what I’m hearing, imho, is that one group is now projecting onto another group what is and what is not right and moral based upon their foundation. I know that sounds crazy but ! Even if Ike is 99% sure they are wrong, calling them out only serves imho one purpose, selfishness / Righteousness . Now the intended message is lost, due to an activation of the battle of wits. When we bypass the judgment and go directly to the message at hand, the receiver becomes more open to listening. The end game is to always maintain friendship over the need to be heard and the need to be right or understood. Try to listen and understand them, even when it hurts to do so, because Maintaining unity at all costs is the only safe avenue that can possibly get us to improve ‘ Righteous and Morals in our Society.

Bonus material 😛
Those pesky Dems. Sure can make a mess of things while they push the limits of right and moral. So I’m going to give Ike some understanding ( as I think I do with you guys ? ? 😜 ) when he calls it a conspiracy to seize power. After all he’s a man of strong convictions, so any other statement but ‘ conspiracy to seize
power ‘ would not work. When you’re a five star ⭐️ general you better deliver a five star defense, even when it may be an overreaching / Righteousness one ?

Conclusion:
Sometimes the mob ego gets the best of us and we go just a little bit further than is actually necessary, all justified under the grounds of Right and Moral. How can anything we do be wrong if we are doing it under the motivations of what‘s right and moral ? It’s not wrong ! It’s just a less
Effective approach to encourage more Rightness and more Morality. The hard line, no nonsense, what could be taken as offensive language approach will only imho contribute to maintaining devision.
Just what George and John feared would happen after we formed this new republic. One of these days, since the dawn of time, we will find a way to improve unity. One of these days ⏰

Clue on where to look ? Stop looking and start acting and doing……. Maybe home-Cheepos new slogan 😜

The easy thing about changing attitudes and agreeing is done between two individuals.
When you have a few hundred million strongly disagreeing...... Viewpoints are pretty much impossible to change.
I've watched tons of police videos where people confront the police even tho they were quite obviously guilty as hell.
Jump to the comment section and 95% or more of the comments on every video are people saying:
Don't say anything.
The cop can't do that.
You don't have to give him your license.
The cop is violating your rights.
Sue the cop.
All cops are like that...
The comments defending the obviously guilty individual go on for eternity with hardly anyone defending the officer.
Nothing can be said to change any of those minds. When you try to, they just call you a boot licker and worse.
You and me.... We, one on one, we can change each other's minds with the right persuasion. thousands or millions.... it's just not going to happen. It's like you have a good dog and he manages to dig under the fence and meet up with a few more dogs. They see another dog, or a cat. One dog attacks and they all join in.
Now ramp this up to a million dogs.
....try to jump in and stop the fight.
..I said you, 'cause I'm not gonna do it. 😁
We just gotta do what we can with people we know or meet. One on one works. Millions on millions is futile. With political parties, it's all about winning. There isn't much agreement on issues like abortion, border policy, government handouts etc. Both sides view their issue as right or wrong.
...that said, I may have to correct myself, because today, Joe Biden says that president Trump was right all along. 😁

Remember Biden saying there will never be any more border walls constructed?
It's a "read my lips" moment. 😁

because today, Joe Biden says that president Trump was right all along. 😁

Maybe Politicians speak in absolutes because the majority of voters need it to maintain their ideology. It’s a blame and retreat yo-yo festival 😂 Maybe If society starts moving in a direction of ‘improvement mentality ‘ over Right and Wrong ideologies of Conservative and Liberal, Or is that Liberal and Conservative 😜 then maybe the candidates will start speaking / thinking more flexibly with their problem solving solutions.

....or just maybe, Biden realized that he has failed miserably in his actions, to the point that even his side of the political spectrum is seeing his failures in action, and he has now flipped 180 degrees to garner a few votes.

....or just maybe, Biden realized that he has failed miserably in his actions, to the point that even his side of the political spectrum is seeing his failures in action, and he has now flipped 180 degrees to garner a few votes.

When both sides of ideology focus on their responsibility on HOW to act and make unified improvement, then reasons why become secondary.

Once improvements are made and functioning adequately, there’s plenty of time later to investigate the why.

When both sides of ideology focus on their responsibility on HOW to act and make unified improvement, then reasons why become secondary.

Once improvements are made and functioning adequately, there’s plenty of time later to investigate the why.
Sorry, your response could be found in any "Democratic Responses When Our Ideas Fail" book written. :rolleyes:

Sorry, your response could be found in any "Democratic Responses When Our Ideas Fail" book written. :rolleyes:

not sure I got that properly 🤷🏻‍♂️ ? But here goes anyway.

If we had any Democratic members I would be riding them too. All I’m attempting to do, is add conflict resolution compromise skills that I learned years ago. Someone has to start the process to have any hope towards improving unity. It’s like the CFI QUOTE: if it is to be it is up to me.

It Doesn’t matter the ideology, these techniques are neutral Switzerland based 😉…..Try to remove the ideology reactive hat , that most of us are wearing, then, when reading any of my stuff, be open, think a little more philosophically or Socially, then share ideas from that mindset. What do any of us have to loose to try ? Nothing!

It's Trump's fault. Biden's administration had 2019 money in a Trump lock box that was allocated for the wall.
......so they just had to build more wall, even tho they didn't want to.
...problem/blame solved. Trump did it. 😁

I'm just scratching my head over the need for conflict resolution, just because of party preferences. Who is actually responsible for such a conflict? Hell, years ago, you could be a D or an R, and everyone got along just fine. Now, the 5% gays want 50% of the say, the blacks want reparations for something they were never, illegals come over for free this and that, but we can't even afford to take care of our own?
And now, whites are no longer a majority. Does this mean we finally get an entire month to call "White History Month"?
I'm telling you, I am so confused!

Latest posts

Back