Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These got in the way. The pattern doesn't look like the step, does it? They are exactly the same shape. It's the last step completed. Well, the seam isn't done, but it's stretched.
.......these suckers are suckin' the pollyticks right outa my soul.
Shaga delic!

Although that carpeting is beautiful, I guess many people cringe at the sight of carpeting. I wonder what other choices you would have instead of carpeting?

Shaga delic!

Although that carpeting is beautiful, I guess many people cringe at the sight of carpeting. I wonder what other choices you would have instead of carpeting?
A brand new properly constructed stairway would give other options.
Look at the placement of the stringers.... 2x12's placed 8 inches from the wall. 🤧
It's a decent cut pile carpet. Had it been Berber I'd have told them $500 to $600 per step.

Ok, ok, begging will get you some politics. 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240919-093144~2.png
    Screenshot_20240919-093144~2.png
    365.6 KB · Views: 0
It’s not quiet around the next president he’s got bullets buzzing all over.
I wish borderline voters would watch more of Trump being more of himself that candidate Trump. The real Trump is much easier to like.
I thought this was one of Gutfeld's best shows.
Trump seems to ignore or inject more humor than I would if I knew every day could be my last.

Towards the end, look how surprised he is at the great gift from Tyrus... That was pretty damn nice. I think Trump was caught way off guard...... I mean who wouldn't be.

Last edited:
Kamala: “If you don’t police your social media platform we will hold you accountable."Walz: “There’s no guarantee to free speech."Hillary: “Americans should be criminally charged for misinformation."

I’ll say something genuine and sincere about “politics” .
After a dead kid and two divorces I put together over 20 years of “never late” on my credit report.

That is gone. Thanks “Biden” legacy fake potus

I’ll say something genuine and sincere about “politics” .
After a dead kid and two divorces I put together over 20 years of “never late” on my credit report.

That is gone. Thanks “Biden” legacy fake potus
Yeah, I worked my butt off. Had a million dollar credit with American express. Got hurt and could not work. Took 5 years to get disability. Ruined my credit by living on credit cards and also my life's savings. Now I have no credit and only my Soc Sec to survive on.
It came out that disability judges were getting a bonus for each one they turned down. This is how I was paid back for going to Vietnam.

Yeah, I worked my butt off. Had a million dollar credit with American express. Got hurt and could not work. Took 5 years to get disability. Ruined my credit by living on credit cards and also my life's savings. Now I have no credit and only my Soc Sec to survive on.
It came out that disability judges were getting a bonus for each one they turned down. This is how I was paid back for going to Vietnam.
That is horrible!

Latest posts

Back