Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that you guys have found a great hobby. There’s nothing quite like walking around and being in nature.
I live in a town of 8,000, we have three parks with lakes. About 20 miles from here is a state park with buffaloes. When I feel ok, lots of places to take pictures. My favorite park. It dates back to the 1880s. It was a health resort at one time. Can't see it in this picture, but the bridge on the right leads out onto an island. This whole park gets decorated for Christmas. You can walk or drive around the lake.
raio springs.jpg

I live in a town of 8,000, we have three parks with lakes. About 20 miles from here is a state park with buffaloes. When I feel ok, lots of places to take pictures. My favorite park. It dates back to the 1880s. It was a health resort at one time. Can't see it in this picture, but the bridge on the right leads out onto an island. This whole park gets decorated for Christmas. You can walk or drive around the lake.
View attachment 18240
Beautiful picture Rusty!

Took a few shots with my Nikon D7500 as well...not overly happy with the Tamron lens I was using, but I'm still waiting for my other lenses to arrive. It did ok...it doesn't have the reach of my Olympus with this lens, but it does generate good color.

OSP Bison 1.jpg

I still miss this car. I had repinstriped it myself. Did a lot of restoration work. Not long after I took this picture, a tree came down in a storm end-to-end and demolished it
235.jpg
. Only 30 made that year with that particular package. 89 Riviera.

Latest posts

Back