Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that's some nice color. I don't recall any colored skies this summer. There's too many days with fog hugging the coast.

I've got 220 yards of patterned, woven, Bloomsburg carpet to do in a couple months. Wonder what it would take to get Rusty to hand trim and seal 80 feet of seams.
A week after I measured this job the shop owned said.....

"I've got some bad news for you"
I said, "how bad?"

He said, "we got that job"

I started 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Well...if it makes you feel any better, I've got a colonoscopy scheduled on 9/11. I think I'd rather be with you doing patterned carpet. 🤣 🤣 🤣

I have had to get them every couple of years since I was 35 because colon cancer runs in my family.

The last time I was in there, I was all prepped and ready to go into the procedure room. Got my dentures out, nothing but the surgical gown and I hear "Hi Chuck, great to see ya!" Remember, I used to be a nurse...it's one of my classmates from nursing school! Dear Lord!!! The good news was it was a friend that I had clinicals with together in school. Back then, they didn't have a lot of the high-end simulation equipment, so we all had to be "practice dummies" for different things. She had been my practice dummy for giving intramuscular injections (a shot in the butt)...

I said, "It took you all these years to get me back huh?" and we both died laughing!

When I woke up, she was my recovery nurse (also called the fart nurse in a colonoscopy lab because they are responsible for making sure all of the air they pump in during the colonoscopy comes back out). So, she got to hang out while I farted on her for the next two hours!

Again, I'd rather go help you! 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
Buzzard

buzzard.jpg

Well...if it makes you feel any better, I've got a colonoscopy scheduled on 9/11. I think I'd rather be with you doing patterned carpet. 🤣 🤣 🤣

I have had to get them every couple of years since I was 35 because colon cancer runs in my family.

The last time I was in there, I was all prepped and ready to go into the procedure room. Got my dentures out, nothing but the surgical gown and I hear "Hi Chuck, great to see ya!" Remember, I used to be a nurse...it's one of my classmates from nursing school! Dear Lord!!! The good news was it was a friend that I had clinicals with together in school. Back then, they didn't have a lot of the high-end simulation equipment, so we all had to be "practice dummies" for different things. She had been my practice dummy for giving intramuscular injections (a shot in the butt)...

I said, "It took you all these years to get me back huh?" and we both died laughing!

When I woke up, she was my recovery nurse (also called the fart nurse in a colonoscopy lab because they are responsible for making sure all of the air they pump in during the colonoscopy comes back out). So, she got to hang out while I farted on her for the next two hours!

Again, I'd rather go help you! 🤣 🤣
Ha ha... I won't trade places with you. 🤣

Dinner must be near by. My nephew went on a weekend camping trip with me. We were at Hanging Rock, a favorite viewpoint on a trail. It's a cliff edge looking 3000 feet down into a valley between mountains.
We were laying on the edge, looking down as swallows were flying about just below us. After 10 minutes of watching and talking, I rolled over to give my breastbone a rest. Right above us were 4 or 5 buzzards circling.
Marcus was 5 then. I had him look upwards too and told him they're going to eat us. 😁

Latest posts

Back