Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy Folgers or Yuban, whichever is on sale. I also buy a small amount of dark coffee beans out of the bins. I'll grind up enough beans for a couple of mornings coffee to mix with the Folgers. I'll only mix a 10% or so ratio of the ground coffee with the Folgers. It's now gormet coffee at a fraction of the price.
🙄

I buy Folgers or Yuban, whichever is on sale. I also buy a small amount of dark coffee beans out of the bins. I'll grind up enough beans for a couple of mornings coffee to mix with the Folgers. I'll only mix a 10% or so ratio of the ground coffee with the Folgers. It's now gormet coffee at a fraction of the price.
🙄

I did Folgers for 10 years. It works. 👍

I had a friend come visit some time ago and I made some coffee that morning. It was a new coffee maker and I didn’t run anything through it yet so that coffee was just nasty. My bad. lol. He assumed it was because it was Folgers. I never told him what was up so from now until the end of time Folgers sucks.

I had a friend come visit some time ago and I made some coffee that morning. It was a new coffee maker and I didn’t run anything through it yet so that coffee was just nasty. My bad. lol. He assumed it was because it was Folgers. I never told him what was up so from now until the end of time Folgers sucks.
It works, and it isn't as dangerous or unsightly as toothpicks.

I did the same thing 🥵 The Nephew gave me his extra Keurig and the first cup was Nasty 🤮 I ran the next 5 cups with water only and now she’s ok.

I did the same thing 🥵 The Nephew gave me his extra Keurig and the first cup was Nasty 🤮 I ran the next 5 cups with water only and now she’s ok.

Got a Mr. Coffee at the shop and I ran some vinegar through it the first time. Makes a difference. We have hard water here, it tastes nasty so no using tap water unless it’s been through the Brita first.

Latest posts

Back