What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would take my old man to his Dr. appointments and the nurses would always freak out at his heart rate and BP. I would have to remind them that he’s old and just walked halfway across the damn hospital grounds to get here. Then he would get pissed off sitting in the waiting room having to wear a mask the whole time. Might be time to bring back house calls again.
Can't get accurate BP unless you have been sitting still 10-15 minutes and your arm is supported.

Do they have the day old bread store where you’re at? I suppose they’re called a Franz outlet store or something like that now. There was one at the end of Johnson Creek that I would go to and you could get the best deals on everything. Bread, danishes, muffins… pies, great prices, too.
Our store closed several years ago.

Spent a few days making doors n drawer faces. They still need a little tweaking but they’re done so I can cross that part off the list. Now I get to prep and paint them.

IMG_0417.jpeg
IMG_0400.jpeg
IMG_0401.jpeg

Do they have the day old bread store where you’re at? I suppose they’re called a Franz outlet store or something like that now. There was one at the end of Johnson Creek that I would go to and you could get the best deals on everything. Bread, danishes, muffins… pies, great prices, too.
Yup, I go there a lot. I was just surprised to see that new display at Freddy's (Kroger) with their higher, "low price" tag. Those pies are kept on the shelves, not on a display like that..... Shoulda said "new price"

Yeah, Franz Bakery Outlet.
....Day Old Bread Store has a bad ring to it. 😁

Latest posts

Back