Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope walz.jpg

When I was 8 we had an intruder walk through an unlocked door as was the norm in the dark ages , he made his way up stairs past my parents downstairs bedroom and peaked in my sisters room . She freaked and so did we when we saw his pointed Beatles style loafers we started screaming no one in our house was allowed to wear Beatles attire .
My dad bolted upstairs and confronted him and then popped him in the nose broke that, head locked him and started down the stairs. My mom had the shotgun aimed right up the stairs my dad screamed don’t shoot you’ll kill us both , they sat the dude down on the front porch and my dad told my mom to watch him while he got his pants on.
Yeah the dude stood up and my mom bent the barrel over his head knocked him out
The actual sheriff told my dad why didn’t you just shoot him and save us the trouble etc .
He got 90 days for criminal trespassing

That’s my home invader story
I’ll kill you if you enter my home like that just an FYI . That dude got off lucky

Clearly she lied on her apps and how did that loser get 138 million ?
Is it at all possible/ conceivable the parents were teaching her a financial lesson ? And the fact that they could buy the college was a mute point ? When you change the way you look at things the things you look at change.

When I was 8 we had an intruder walk through an unlocked door as was the norm in the dark ages , he made his way up stairs past my parents downstairs bedroom and peaked in my sisters room . She freaked and so did we when we saw his pointed Beatles style loafers we started screaming no one in our house was allowed to wear Beatles attire .
My dad bolted upstairs and confronted him and then popped him in the nose broke that, head locked him and started down the stairs. My mom had the shotgun aimed right up the stairs my dad screamed don’t shoot you’ll kill us both , they sat the dude down on the front porch and my dad told my mom to watch him while he got his pants on.
The actual sheriff told my dad why didn’t you just shoot him and save us the trouble etc .

I’ll kill you if you enter my home like that just an FYI . That dude got off lucky
True story from Montgomery county Pa. As I recall. ( maybe I’ll google and paste the article ) The neighbor was on medication, became delirious, it was late at night, he wondered outside, got locked out, and to make things worse, he was naked. He either went over for help or thought he was trying to get into his own house. While deliriously making noise at the neighbors back door, his neighbor shot him to death….. However your story was very cut and dry.

I sleep with a gun in reach.

Friend of mine. A couple high on meth kicked in his front door. They attacked him and his wife while their two little girls watched. He got loose, grabbed his gun and shot both of them. The woman died, the man got one through the throat but lived.
Violent crime is rare here but it does happen.

Friend of mine. A couple high on meth kicked in his front door. They attacked him and his wife while their two little girls watched. He got loose, grabbed his gun and shot both of them. The woman died, the man got one through the throat but lived.
Violent crime is rare here but it does happen.
A real life ‘ Once Upon a Time in Hollywood ‘ story. I’m glad he got free and took care of business.

And Tim Walz lies again.

And I think of all those emotions I went through when our country was attacked:
374 Minnesota in the Global War on Terrorism
fear, anger, confusion, hope, pride, a desire for revenge, guilt. As for me, I was
sitting in room 114 at Mankato West High School right before school started.
And in a typical high school, there was the noise in the halls, and it was a new
school year. But then kids started coming in and sitting in classrooms and the
TV was on, and those events started to unfold, and that room got fuller and
quieter and there were tears and fear and confusion.
In the years after that classroom, I had the privilege of serving in this state's
national guard. I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram
Air Base in Iraq and watched a military ramp ceremony–a soldier’s body being
loaded onto a plane to be returned home.
And if you've seen it, you don't leave
the same. It makes you wonder, what are we doing? What are we trying to get
to? And then watching as all of you have been, the confusing last few weeks
with the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan.

I’ve often wondered how people who lie remember them all, so they never get caught ? Then again, I guess if you’re really good at denialism and never admitting any faults or responsibility, then go ahead and lie your brains out. 😜

On the way home from the job today
On NPR (National Public Radio ) they had a guest talking about the Walz national guard incident and they set the record straight …. BUT ! When propaganda motives , Trump over the intended context you wind up with, The ends justify the means’ bastardized, race to the bottom Politics 😢 …… It happens on both sides, but IMHO the passionate right and their chosen mentor have a special knack for it, of the likes never seen before 😜….. but this is what happens when society places more value on winning over the real value of Improving. One of these days we’ll get there 🤞

On the way home from the job today
On NPR (National Public Radio ) they had a guest talking about the Walz national guard incident and they set the record straight …. BUT ! When propaganda motives , Trump over the intended context you wind up with, The ends justify the means’ bastardized, race to the bottom Politics 😢 …… It happens on both sides, but IMHO the passionate right and their chosen mentor have a special knack for it, of the likes never seen before 😜….. but this is what happens when society places more value on winning over the real value of Improving. One of these days we’ll get there 🤞
They set the record left, not straight. He lied about his rank. He quit when his unit was deployed. He lied about seeing a coffin loaded in Iraq. Don't need to know much else about him. NPR is very left-leaning. They lie all the time.

They set the record left, not straight. He lied about his rank. He quit when his unit was deployed. He lied about seeing a coffin loaded in Iraq. Don't need to know much else about him. NPR is very left-leaning. They lie all the time.
The only lies NPR provides, is THE LYING DOWN OF THE GAUNTLET ON MANIPULATION when they see it.

This dirty pool politic strategy tragedy doesn’t give two 💩’s about whether someone or something is Truthful or a Lie. All they care about are flash point topics, that can be manipulated one way or the other to make the other guy look bad and the hell with the consequences.

You do it to us on a scale of 6 to 7 then we’re coming for you on a scale of 8 to 10…. What happened to the good old days, when seemingly everyone would share the advice ( two wrongs don’t make a right , or attempted right 😜 )

If you believe anything you hear on NPR, you are a lost cause.
Exactly ! I’m lost and they are THE GPS locating integrity in cause. Skepticism is my middle name 😜 So believing is something I do, but carefully. I Trust them more than other news stations and I invite you to give them a chance….. Trust is a funny thing, it’s an inside job to navigate life safely, but also an outside job, or gift to others, helping them gain trust in themselves through failure 🤔 …Yes you heard that right. Sometimes it’s better to trust in them and let them fail or succeed rather than interfere. 👍

When we remain vigilant against oppositional opinions, our cause becomes defined for all to see. Then we sit back and observe how life unfolds. That’s when change or improvement can begin. Surely there’s gotta be something you heard on npr that hit the mark ? But if not, that’s ok, because we are both part of the improvement evolution.

NPR is a Publicly funded program looking for Unbiased journalism delivered with integrity, no smirky facial expressions, judgmental words or attitudes that could undermine one’s ability to interpret the story properly.

Last edited:
Who are the public which funds this bias news group?
Everyone who’s tired of listening to the same old same old Egotistical humanistic nonsense that we love to hate. Every one of us has Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde 😜 Some days we give to a good bigger more important cause
( NPR ) and other days we give towards a selfish cause. So you see, the Devil and the angels are the same person, all we have to do is encourage the angels a little more in ourselves and others and give understanding and forgiveness to ourselves and others when we fall into our desires. 🤔

NPR is definitely on the left side of the spectrum but that doesn’t mean I won’t listen to them. There is some very good programming on there even if you stay away from the political stuff.

Latest posts

Back