Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NPR is definitely on the left side of the spectrum but that doesn’t mean I won’t listen to them. There is some very good programming on there even if you stay away from the political stuff.
And when they report about debates or this or that, it’s done in a very professional manner. They won’t throw you under the bus, but if you’re under the bus, they will report about it sincerely. 😜

And when they report about debates or this or that, it’s done in a very professional manner. They won’t throw you under the bus, but if you’re under the bus, they will report about it sincerely. 😜

I like their Sunday morning programming, especially when I’m traveling. When I get tired of that there’s always country music or podcasts to listen to. Sometimes I’ll just drive and listen to nothing, with the window down and the AC on. To be fair I also listen to some conservative stuff. There has to be a balance. I get a little from here, a little from there and then I make up my mind.

I like their Sunday morning programming, especially when I’m traveling. When I get tired of that there’s always country music or podcasts to listen to. Sometimes I’ll just drive and listen to nothing, with the window down and the AC on. To be fair I also listen to some conservative stuff. There has to be a balance. I get a little from here, a little from there and then I make up my mind.
I too watch CNN, giggle at their lies, then go to Fox, giggle a bit more...and back and forth.

"Lisa Hanson, a former wine and coffee bistro owner thrown into jail for violating Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz’s lockdown orders, told Fox News Digital that the now Democratic vice presidential candidate essentially "shut down and destroyed" her small business, warning Americans, "You do not want tyranny at this level."

A mother of eight children and soon to be 18 grandchildren, Hanson said besides a speeding ticket she received as a teenager, she had always been a law-abiding citizen and owned businesses with her husband for more than 30 years. At the time the COVID-19 pandemic was in full swing in 2020, Hanson said The Interchange Wine & Coffee Bistro in Albert Lea, about 90 miles south of Minneapolis, had been open for eight years."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/min...-tyranny-level

"Lisa Hanson, a former wine and coffee bistro owner thrown into jail for violating Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz’s lockdown orders, told Fox News Digital that the now Democratic vice presidential candidate essentially "shut down and destroyed" her small business, warning Americans, "You do not want tyranny at this level."

A mother of eight children and soon to be 18 grandchildren, Hanson said besides a speeding ticket she received as a teenager, she had always been a law-abiding citizen and owned businesses with her husband for more than 30 years. At the time the COVID-19 pandemic was in full swing in 2020, Hanson said The Interchange Wine & Coffee Bistro in Albert Lea, about 90 miles south of Minneapolis, had been open for eight years."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/min...-tyranny-level
COVID was an experiment to let you know who to vote for.

alien.jpg

It was an experiment for sure, and not everyone made it through to learn who to vote for 😢 ….. Some people took the Jab and wore masks not for themselves but to help protect the vulnerable.
All the other deaths from flu and heart attacks and cancer plummeted when Covid was “around” the lying ass communist CDC claims there are large amounts of Covid in the wastewater. Did they check for polio and HIV too ? Funny how Covid is a subject during election season . I’ll bet thousands of morons are still afraid - I see Fauci is reinfected after six boosters and hundreds of dead Beagles

All the other deaths from flu and heart attacks and cancer plummeted when Covid was “around” the lying ass communist CDC claims there are large amounts of Covid in the wastewater. Did they check for polio and HIV too ? Funny how Covid is a subject during election season . I’ll bet thousands of morons are still afraid - I see Fauci is reinfected after six boosters and hundreds of dead Beagles
I have a good imagination so what do you think of this scenario….. If your not in the hospital getting poked and prodded with procedures, maybe the body hangs in there longer making the numbers go down ? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Went to a concert with 8 friends. Two of us 9 had the vaccine. Well, 3 days later, guess who got the vid? Yup, me and the other idiot who fell for the farce and got vaccinated. The remaining 7 have never had vid. I also lost two friends from heart attacks. Both had the vaccine. I understand this is just my findings, but enough for me to never accept this crap the government says I will die if I don;t get.

And yes, how ironic, the flu seasons mysteriously went away. Hmm....

I have a good imagination so what do you think of this scenario….. If your not in the hospital getting poked and prodded with procedures, maybe the body hangs in there longer making the numbers go down ? 🤷🏻‍♂️
I know you think I’m just an awesome flooring dude but on 27Sep92 my daughter of 34 months had a massive stroke. I went to LPN school and carried a license for 28 years and worked some great gigs, from assisting interventional cardiologists to private duty and chart audits for the guvamint.
I learned when we used pen and paper and had something called a “patients bill of rights” which was discarded as soon as the word Covid appeared I think the whole thing stinks I could go on, but to sum it up my daughter passed away a few years ago after a life of wheelchairs and surgeries which sucked. We need to downsize big pharma influence at a minimum

, but to sum it up my daughter passed away a few years ago after a life of wheelchairs and surgeries which sucked. We need to downsize big pharma influence at a minimum
Heart felt condolences for the many years of struggles and loss of your daughter. The way you met that challenge with no hesitation is admirable. 🙇‍♂️ My apologies for any insensitive remarks I made and I’ll work harder to be more considerate, when attempting a point of view.

I agree big pharma and other influential industries need more scrutiny by trusted agencies or independent experts.

I find it perplexing when so called experts (Doctors and Scientist ) don’t agree with each other. So, How can us regular people and educated healthcare workers, like you Csason, expect to get it with any real confidence.

Supposedly certain blood types are less likely to contract Covid or show signs of illness. That makes it very confusing and imho difficult to monitor properly with confident precautionary methods. And if the experts are not in agreement or confident, the feeling of Guinea pigs 😡 is understandable.
‘ seeing is believing’ But with this pathogen, how are we expected to believe when what we see doesn’t fit what we are being told to believe ? It’s a tall order and understandable that we are divided over it all.

Let’s be patient with ourselves and others
as we negotiate Guinea Pig Syndrome. 😢

Latest posts

Back