Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to be straight........... 😉
I have no issues with transgender people. They know what we don't and they need to be what they need to be. They have no guilt going into women's sports, knowing they have an advantage unrelated to working out and training.
Would it be fair for a pitbull to compete in the national Chihuahua dog fighting championship.... If the pitbull identified as a Chihuahua?

Just to be straight........... 😉
I have no issues with transgender people. They know what we don't and they need to be what they need to be. They have no guilt going into women's sports, knowing they have an advantage unrelated to working out and training.
Would it be fair for a pitbull to compete in the national Chihuahua dog fighting championship.... If the pitbull identified as a Chihuahua?
That’s got to be the greatest analogy of all time my friend . 🙇‍♂️
But ! Imho caution on projecting personal guilt emotion onto others. After all, We don’t want others doing that to us, and that separation would be an ounce of prevention going towards the possibility’s of a cure.

So, Saturday afternoon, my friend (soon to be a state Senator) and his wife were flying back from a week vacation in Hawaii. Since their two dogs were at the kennel, which is closed on Sunday, the dogs were forced to stay for 2 additional days. We all love our pets, so I offered to pick the dogs up, and put them at my house for a few hours until their plane landed. As I picked up the dogs, I was looking at their price list. They listed a complete spa treatment, including unlimited trips to the pool, room, board and free food, all for $60 a night. My last weekend vacation cost me in upwards of $500 per night, and they had no pool and you only got a free breakfast.

I told the young gal that I wanted to book a stay at their spa for the night, and the gal said, "I'm sorry, but you need to be a dog to receive these prices!" I told her that I felt like I was a dog, and demanded these prices. She seemed baffled at my comment, and began to go get the manager. I laughed and told her i was joking, but if i was to push the fact that I was something that I wasn't, but in my mind I was a dog, i should get this rate, right?

Isn't this the same about the 6' 4" men, with a tally wacker, who choose to compete with the girls?

Isn't this the same about the 6' 4" men, with a tally wacker, who choose to compete with the girls?
OMG 😱 YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP 😂 🙇‍♂️ with that ability of judgmental Comedy. One of my favorite past times ( when I’m alone ) is taking a religious song from my Catholic upbringing or a nursery rhyme and go full on ridiculous, rude and disrespectful towards someone or something going on in the world. Right now I have a great one about Trans. But I’m keeping that to myself 😜 but to be fully honest , the intentions are to show the bad, so we can think about being better. 🤔

Last edited:
r. I laughed and told her i was joking, but if i was to push the fact that I was something that I wasn't, but in my mind I was a dog, i should get this rate, right?
To speak of the truth is not being judgemental.

It is fact.

Call it what you want, but unless it is the truth, it is just make believe.
When we project tangible truths, like the sex we are born, or physical size and don’t take into consideration intangible traits or truths of the heart, are we then not missing some of the facts that influence a ‘ bigger picture truth ‘ ? 🤷🏻‍♂️ ….. I believe we are all capable of understanding life’s nuances.…… For me, I guess I’m more sensitive with intangibles

If I was the basketball commissioner, I would be looking for a ‘ outside the box ‘ work around idea in this situation.
Or banning due to the tangible unfairness. 🤔

real prices.PNG

What needs to seriously sink in that a Special Counsel from TeamBiden’s own DOJ wrote a report saying that Joe Biden was not competent to even stand trial. The White House both amended that report (admitting under Oath they did so) and then BLOCKED the real time Video of his Interview.

That one thing says a lot.

I thought he did a little better than I expected, but he looked 20 years older than Trump. His energy level was off he charts low. He looked exhausted.
I was very surprised at the questions from the moderators. Both have trashed Trump up one side and down the other. I thought the questions were pretty fair.

I thought he did a little better than I expected, but he looked 20 years older than Trump. His energy level was off he charts low. He looked exhausted.
I was very surprised at the questions from the moderators. Both have trashed Trump up one side and down the other. I thought the questions were pretty fair.
CBS called Biden everything but downright incoherent.

Latest posts

Back