Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never seen them before, but the girl said it’s Like a cheesecake without the crust.

A dessert item. Might be a bit much on the golf course. You ever had a Starbucks cake pop? They’re not too big but damn if they aren’t dense. A whole one is too much but you only realize that after you eat the whole thing.

A dessert item. Might be a bit much on the golf course. You ever had a Starbucks cake pop? They’re not too big but damn if they aren’t dense. A whole one is too much but you only realize that after you eat the whole thing.
Never had one, I like getting my coffee for free by the 26 year old Nina at the Local breakfast shop, who for some reason likes me ( As a friend of course) …. I order A la cart , 2 eggs, bacon, tatters… 7.50 👍

Now after the golf outing ( At the Fancy Private Country Club ) I had to pay 13.00 😡 for a small glass of Pino Grigio …. The Cheese balls after a really nice meal came with the donation amount. We shot 6 under par as a group of 4 players ( a foursome 😜 ) with 12 Mulligans 😆 … Do we have any golfers 🏌🏽‍♂️ out there ?

id.jpg

Never had one, I like getting my coffee for free by the 26 year old Nina at the Local breakfast shop, who for some reason likes me ( As a friend of course) …. I order A la cart , 2 eggs, bacon, tatters… 7.50 👍

Now after the golf outing ( At the Fancy Private Country Club ) I had to pay 13.00 😡 for a small glass of Pino Grigio …. The Cheese balls after a really nice meal came with the donation amount. We shot 6 under par as a group of 4 players ( a foursome 😜 ) with 12 Mulligans 😆 … Do we have any golfers 🏌🏽‍♂️ out there ?
I had a framed cartoon of a Chinese guy in a suit with a couple cameras around his neck
The caption read.
Watched honorable Americans on place called golf course playing game called Ah Shit. 😁

Drag races went from 1/4 mile to 1000 feet because they were going faster and faster.
If you reduced the current power output by 5000 HP, then switched back to the original 1/4 mile, their speed would be the same as it is now at 100 feet.
For some reason, 10 or 12 thousand HP can destroy an engine.
....1250 to 1500 HP per cylinder.... Wow 🫣

I've been looking but don't know if he has any serious injuries. His daughter said he'll be ok.
The safety built into those cars is off the charts incredible.
I was told he had an old style car, where the safety capsule protects the body, but not the legs. I've been told he broke one of his femur bones, but I guarantee that his next car will have the newly designed full body safety capsule. the opening in the wall is what caused most of the damage, since he hit on the leading edge. I hope they redesign those safety K rails to prevent this from happening again.

I
I was told he had an old style car, where the safety capsule protects the body, but not the legs. I've been told he broke one of his femur bones, but I guarantee that his next car will have the newly designed full body safety capsule. the opening in the wall is what caused most of the damage, since he hit on the leading edge. I hope they redesign those safety K rails to prevent this from happening again.
I'll have to check on that. Last I checked, they hadn't given out any real info. I didn't check last night.
They build their cars at Johns facility, so I'm surprised they wouldn't have had all the current safety designs. Legs are really nice to have.

I

I'll have to check on that. Last I checked, they hadn't given out any real info. I didn't check last night.
They build their cars at Johns facility, so I'm surprised they wouldn't have had all the current safety designs. Legs are really nice to have.

Drag racers are people, too. Look at all the pissin n moanin we do over the proposed SawStop mandate. Fingers are nice to have.

Drag racers are people, too. Look at all the pissin n moanin we do over the proposed SawStop mandate. Fingers are nice to have.
Yeah, but non professional/homeowner racers are only required to have a proper battery hold down and don't have to wear helmets. 😁
As a non pro, if I'm going 300 mph it's gonna be in an airplane with someone else driving. 😂

Latest posts

Back