What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's another CJ out there. 😱
This one builds custom drag cars from the ground up. These guys specialize in titanium, so it's easy to add $50,000 to the car build. They're currently focusing on a 5 second car for Cleetus McFarland. He's 6'6" so building a frame for him has been a real challenge. The team of fitters, fabricators and welders work extremely well together.
This CJ does lunch also.
If you're bored by automotive fabrication, you might at least enjoy a couple minutes of this video. Skip ahead to the 21:45 point and watch a few minutes at lunch time.

How do you like your burgers cooked CJ?

I discovered this channel when Cleetus visited and asked them to build a new car for him.
It's unreal what it takes to build a serious drag car. All of the tubes in this literal piece of art, have a purpose. Every time a drag car moves up in ET, NHRA changes the safety cage requirements, meaning more tubes in specific sizes and locations.

He's a powerhouse. Hope he doesn't burn himself out.... he's like 7 days a week for years now. Extremely talented at everything he touches, and wow he's assembled a fantastic team. Good businessman too.

Chicken salad with extra salad. Fred Meyers puts containers of chicken salad, macaroni salad, pulled pork, pulled chicken etc out And when it's on sale I buy some. I buy the cheap bagged salad and add some of the premixed chicken salad to it..... And crumble some Rits checkers on top. ....cheap, quick, simulated croutons.

Chicken salad with extra salad. Fred Meyers puts containers of chicken salad, macaroni salad, pulled pork, pulled chicken etc out And when it's on sale I buy some. I buy the cheap bagged salad and add some of the premixed chicken salad to it..... And crumble some Rits checkers on top. ....cheap, quick, simulated croutons.

That sounds delicious. I loved using Cheez-its for my cheap croutons.

Swordfish for dinner, it was dry. Carrots n green beans to go with the dry fish. Very institutional looking so I added salt n pepper🤪

Pecan pie for dessert. Of course I had a scoop of butter pecan ice cream to go with it. I forgot all about the dry assed fish I had for dinner after eating my dessert.

The food ain’t bad here but it sure will be nice when I can start cooking for myself again!

Went to Applebee's with friends as we always do on Monday's. They have an awesome chicken sandwich that I really like. Then home for some fresh peach pie and ice cream. Yum!!

I was in Michigan about this time last year and the fresh fruit was just amazing. The wife n I stopped at some roadside stand and got the best damn apple cider n donuts ever!

Chicken salad sammich. It was a sad sammich, definitely not made with love. Maybe the new cook is a vegetarian? Or mad.

I bought some Ding Dongs and put them in the freezer. That’s the only way to eat them without making a mess.

Latest posts

Back