Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would not support another gun law, period. Follow the Constitution. If they put the same restrictions on speech that they want on guns, you would not be posting here. Why is it okay to take away one right and not another?

They take your guns and you must hire an attorney and he must prove you are stable. It will only cost you a few thousand to get your guns back. I don't have a few thousand. And hunting puts meat on our table.
I get it, that makes perfect sense, but would you be willing to pay a nominal, let’s call it an insurance fee for such a situation, that would cover the lawyers fee….. Maybe a bit complicated, but it could work ? ….. you see where I’m going with this. I’m looking for any room or willingness to compromise your freedom for the safety of others. What do you think ?

I would not support another gun law, period. Follow the Constitution. If they put the same restrictions on speech that they want on guns, you would not be posting here. Why is it okay to take away one right and not another?
They care about innocent victims and are looking for improvements, so as to help minimize public building tragedy, but when NRA members stand firm with similar language like “ no new gun laws
period “ they get frustrated and tend to push back harder than necessary. SO YOU SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING ? …. We all have a responsibility to be responsible with the opposition, especially when both sides have valid points. Would you agree with that ?

They care about innocent victims and are looking for improvements, so as to help minimize public building tragedy, but when NRA members stand firm with similar language like “ no new gun laws
period “ they get frustrated and tend to push back harder than necessary. SO YOU SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING ? …. We all have a responsibility to be responsible with the opposition, especially when both sides have valid points. Would you agree with that ?
It would be a lot safer if they would enforce the 10,000 gun laws on the books. And it is like in my state. Kansas City, St Louis and Springfield have about 90% of the crime in the state. All three are controlled by Democrats who won't lock up the gang bangers doing the crime. Why should the rest of us pay for their policies? My county has had two shooting deaths in 10 years. One was a grandfather who shot the man molesting his granddaughter. She had told the judge she was being molested and he ignored her. The other was a guy protecting his wife and two little girls from a home invader. He shot both of the invaders and only one died. When I lived in the KC area they had about 300 murders a year and most were black shooting black, in the inner city.

I get it, that makes perfect sense, but would you be willing to pay a nominal, let’s call it an insurance fee for such a situation, that would cover the lawyers fee….. Maybe a bit complicated, but it could work ? ….. you see where I’m going with this. I’m looking for any room or willingness to compromise your freedom for the safety of others. What do you think ?
Why should I pay an insurance fee? Even with that I would still be unprotected for months while the case went through the courts. Lock up the criminals and leave the law abiding alone. Very, very few crimes are done by legal gun owners.

Hitler ordered the Jews to turn in their guns just before he started killing them. Same thing happened in Guatemala before they killed 100,00 Mayans.
So according to that History, IMHO, it sounds like there is a reasonable fear that Liberals are not only coming for the guns ? …. Am I misinterpreting that ?

So according to that History, IMHO, it sounds like there is a reasonable fear that Liberals are not only coming for the guns ? …. Am I misinterpreting that ?
The liberals have deep roots in facism. And don't forget, they were the party of slavery. They had KKK members openly in the Senate until 2010. Sen. Byrd was a grand wyzard.

Last edited:
The liberals have deep roots in facism. And don't forget, they were the party of slavery. They had KKK members openly in the Senate until 2010. Sen. Byrd was a grand wyzard.
That Tree has fallen a looong time ago and the roots are moss or dirt by now. IMHO : Stand down with that language, because the only people listening are probably just the speakers, provoking themselves into a false frenzy from the past. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I Read an article today about Springfield Ohio. A town whose population has been dwindling for awhile. However, now with the influx ( invasion 😜 ) of the Haitian people, there economy is growing, but so are the growing pains.

This got me thinking 🤔 to compare gun control with immigration control and how both need management improvements in order to ease the burden on society as a whole, from the growing pains. What do you think about that concept ?

walz family.PNG

O-Boy ! That’s not very encouraging 🥵 I wonder if there are any Trump family members for Walz ? That would balance out that picture. Personally I would like to see t-shirt messages that promote ideas over individuals. For example: Conflict, Resolution, Compromise, over party affiliation! 👍🤗 ….But if this means anything to anyone our family is split down the middle 4 siblings for Maga man and 4 Sibs. For Wonder Woman 😜

Okay ! I Googled the counter point and found that Donald’s deceased older sister Maryann Trump Barry ( A Federal Judge ) has been quoted to say that he can’t be trusted……So I guess maybe we are close to being even Steven in the family none endorsement department. 😜 🤷🏻‍♂️
Surely a Federal Judge is worth 5 or even 10 regular people’s opinion 😜 Especially since she had the trust of Ronald Regan 🤔

Okay ! I Googled the counter point and found that Donald’s deceased older sister Maryann Trump Barry ( A Federal Judge ) has been quoted to say that he can’t be trusted……So I guess maybe we are close to being even Steven in the family none endorsement department. 😜 🤷🏻‍♂️
Surely a Federal Judge is worth 5 or even 10 regular people’s opinion 😜 Especially since she had the trust of Ronald Regan 🤔
Let's ask Alexa.

This demonstrates how the media brainwashed the masses.
Most of the time it's not obvious. If I was in Jeff Besos shoes, id find every person involved in this and fire their asses. This is not "AI"
This is programmers, programming AI.

Last edited:
This demonstrates how the media brainwashed the masses.
Most of the time it's not obvious. If I was in Jeff Besos shoes, id find every person involved in this and fire their asses. This is not "AI"
This is programmers, programming AI.
If I was in Jeff’s shoes, I wouldn’t have any extra time, other than firing little Jeffrey into my red hot smoking girlfriend 😜 ( sorry! ) 😳 did I say that out loud 😝

Your brain gets washed when its dirty, but if it’s clean, it’s clean and if you have the chance to stick it to the man in a royal way, chances are the temptation will take over and you may act upon it…..Now that’s what I call a dirty brain that needs some washing.

We are not far off from one another. We are all in the same ballpark, just merely on different teams with different goals that tempt us to act unfairly most of the time and if we try a little harder to understand that concept, and each other , all we really could choose to do with the opposition is demonstrate fairness back, even when it’s not deserved. 🤔🙏 Otherwise life is just one big giant perpetual revenge game
✌️

No one person or establishment will ever make life’s challenging choices perfect. Giving that gift to your fellow man and you find it easier to walk side by side, rather than front and back ✌️
Easy to say. Some people lost jobs they had for 25 years or more and lost their retirement because they refused the poison. That should be illegal. Biden stood up there and said it would prevent covid and he lied. I took the vax, still got covid 3 times and I'm still fighting the side effects of the vax. I knew a perfectly healthy 26 year old who died from a heart attack after getting the vax. And they admit now that it caused heart attacks among the young. Biden and his cronies should be in jail for life.

We were all just lab rats. To me, this is a war crime, with a mandatory death sentence.
Yes that could be true, but it doesn’t erase the fact that us humans make mistakes during challenging times when hard choices need to be made, and will continue to make mistakes. Sometimes you get hit with a pitch on the ball field of life and learn to move quickly next time and sometimes you die.

If evidence is submitted and willful harm was done/ intended, then yes it could make sense to hand it over to the judiciary system.

Latest posts

Back