Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy to say. Some people lost jobs they had for 25 years or more and lost their retirement because they refused the poison. That should be illegal. Biden stood up there and said it would prevent covid and he lied. I took the vax, still got covid 3 times and I'm still fighting the side effects of the vax. I knew a perfectly healthy 26 year old who died from a heart attack after getting the vax. And they admit now that it caused heart attacks among the young. Biden and his cronies should be in jail for life.
This emergency vax doesn’t stop Covid, it helps the immune system recognize it and hopefully keep you from dying. You are ill from the vaccine, but alive to share (human mistakes we all make) that uninformed , misinterpreted free speech. All Very much understandable, and I forgive you and your friends because I make them too. Are you willing to forgive me / them?

Last edited:
Wrote this on another forum.

Yeah school shootings. I remember reading a list of them. One was a kid shooting at an empty school bus with a BB gun. But they counted it. Just like mass shootings. Most are gang bangers in the inner city.
We still teach Boy Scouts shooting here. We have youth competition shooting. Kids start deer hunting at age 6 and we don't have school shootings.
Kids in many areas are taught they will always win and can never fail. They are taught that all are equal. When they do fail at something, they strike out. When they find out that they are not equal, there are kids smarter than they are, they strike out. Quit this competition trophy crap and let kids lose occasionally. It is good and normal to lose sometimes.

This emergency vax doesn’t stop Covid, it helps the immune system recognize it and hopefully keep you from dying. You are ill from the vaccine, but alive to share (human mistakes we all make) that uninformed , misinterpreted free speech. All Very much understandable, and I forgive you and your friends because I make them too. Are you willing to forgive me / them?
But they lied and said it stopped covid.

And then, school shootings. I remember reading a list of them. One was a kid shooting at an empty school bus with a BB gun. But they counted it. Just like mass shootings. Most are gang bangers in the inner city.
We still teach Boy Scouts shooting here. We have youth competition shooting. Kids start deer hunting at age 6 and we don't have school shootings.
Kids in many areas are taught they will always win and can never fail. They are taught that all are equal. When they do fail at something, they strike out. When they find out that they are not equal, there are kids smarter than they are, they strike out. Quit this competition trophy crap and let kids lose occasionally. It is good and normal to lose sometimes.

And then, school shootings. I remember reading a list of them. One was a kid shooting at an empty school bus with a BB gun. But they counted it. Just like mass shootings. Most are gang bangers in the inner city.
That whole participation trophy thing is blown way out of proportion. Us adults are projecting adult life onto children’s life. Believe me when I say, they understand the difference between winning and losing.

Teaching gun fun and safety at boy or Girl Scouts is wonderful and we need more towns like yours. So how do we do that in the troubled towns ? …. And Wishing for old times and habits, like No participating trophies will not do it for us, we need to act hard and fast, just like the pandemic. We are going to make mistakes, but that’s how we learn. Placing barriers on that system of growth, one could extrapolate that giving the winners the trophy and the losers nothing , has created more barriers/ harmful attitudes than now……. Why Do Old Habits have to die so hard ?

As for the latest school shooter, He had threatened to shoot up a school last year but the FBI investigated and decided he was not a threat.
He wasn’t a threat back then, so what are we supposed to do about improving from that Mistake ‘ ? …. It’s too late to sign him up for Scouting. What would you do under these circumstances to mitigate the next time the FBI addresses a potential criminal.

Why forgive them? They would do it again to help Big Pharma make millions.
Well ! Forgive or not forgive, they will just do what they want to do anyway…… SO ! Here’s the Phycology lesson as my Awareness and life experience tells me.

Forgiveness replaces Blame. 🤔and Blame keeps us trapped in Victim mode. We don’t necessarily need to know why they do what they do, we need to know How to improve and keep them honest. Forgiveness snaps us out of it, so we can creatively think about those improvements.

more believable.PNG

81 million votes is hard to believe and all the more reason to Calmly and Assertively
Fight in an intellectual way to prove the existence of fraud….. The last thing I would have done in that situation would be to provoke my base into a frenzy, to overreact, and make me look unprofessional…… That’s why IMHO we can intellectually surmise that those allegations are most likely not true. 🤷🏻‍♂️

81 million votes is hard to believe and all the more reason to Calmly and Assertively
Fight in an intellectual way to prove the existence of fraud….. The last thing I would have done in that situation would be to provoke my base into a frenzy, to overreact, and make me look unprofessional…… That’s why IMHO we can intellectually surmise that those allegations are most likely not true. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Trump asked for a peaceful demonstration.

Trump asked for a peaceful demonstration.
“ Santiago is not to be touched, and was scheduled to fly off the base in the morning “ 😜 ……So why did they disobey ? And to answer that question all you need to do is look at their obedience response after he Tweeted “ Go home, I love you “ ….. 🧐 reasoning IMHO needs to be considered in this case and in many other cases, but I understand how loyalty and like minded connectivity to him, could cloud over deductive reasoning. We all make mistakes, but it’s time to say goodbye, and cut those losses, then start preparing for a more realistic candidate next time, one that’s not selling a Trout on a plaque. 😜

If I was in Jeff’s shoes, I wouldn’t have any extra time, other than firing little Jeffrey into my red hot smoking girlfriend 😜 ( sorry! ) 😳 did I say that out loud 😝

Your brain gets washed when its dirty, but if it’s clean, it’s clean and if you have the chance to stick it to the man in a royal way, chances are the temptation will take over and you may act upon it…..Now that’s what I call a dirty brain that needs some washing.

We are not far off from one another. We are all in the same ballpark, just merely on different teams with different goals that tempt us to act unfairly most of the time and if we try a little harder to understand that concept, and each other , all we really could choose to do with the opposition is demonstrate fairness back, even when it’s not deserved. 🤔🙏 Otherwise life is just one big giant perpetual revenge game
✌️
Out of curiosity, have you listened to a lot of Trump's interviews or him interacting with people?

Out of curiosity, have you listened to a lot of Trump's interviews or him interacting with people?
A few, and sorry 😢 , I find them not sincere enough to believe. That assessment, of course could be a misinterpretation and a mistake, but the spider senses definitely keep getting activated.

I must admit though, I was impressed after one ‘ State of the Union Address’ in the early years, but those words and the attitude, IMHO, never continued 😢 ..,,, I hope they leave him alone after he wins or it gets stolen again 😜 , because we really need to make some improvements, rather than continuing Jerry Springer distractions.

Spidy senses get triggered because when people use the fake media for their info source. Fake media cherry picks a sentence or statement out of context and that's all you know.
"Good people on both sides" was one of the more powerful outright lies. Another, him referring to the military dead as "losers and suckers".....if a person already hates Trump, that statement is easy to believe. It's one man's word against another.
Would anyone actually use those words to describe men who died serving our country?
My brother can't stand Trump. If Trump appears on TV, he'll flip the channel. He won't listen to a word Trump says unless it's a sound bite from the media, CNN, The Guardian, Salon, and he soaks up anti Trump YouTube channels.
My sister hated Rush Limbaugh. She never EVER listened to him. She told me he hates women. 🙄
She heard Katie Couric telling about Rush using the word "feminazi"
If she listened to Rush, she would have known that was a word he coined, describing three women, Bianca Jagger, Gloria Steinem and Hellen Gurly Brown.
They were strong feminists he described them as women who wanted to be men and joked about them when feminist topics were in the news. He didn't hate women, but Katie Couric said so, so it was now true in my sister's mind and she despised him from then on, never listening to one single word of his show. The media told her what to think. Once triggered that negativity is like a drug and you get hooked, then the addiction is constant reinforced by the media every time they twist a new sound bite.
With Trump, you need to dismiss his exaggerations and repetitiveness. When he's off the campaign trail doing sit down interviews you see the real Trump. .....or continue being spoon fed by the anti-Trump media.

Latest posts

Back