Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t complain though cus I’ve worked with a lot of stinky mofo’s over the years. Besides that everybody gets along. Seriously, how you gonna be mean to a workin woman that smells nice?

Just apply the word Please 🙏 before the expletive 😛

Four smelly guys 🤥 and one Girl for me. One was Dad, a friend, and the other two, I can still remember their names. 🦨 😂

The Warehouse girls name was Nancy but we called her, Nansty 😜 because she had a short fuse. Other than that she was a good worker ! …. I wonder what they called me before I stopped eating the Gluten ! 🤔🤣

I got nicknamed Hyster 30 years ago.....
....not sure what they called me behind my back. 😁
I was always the last one to work and one general named me The Banker. That wasn't so bad.

How many of you put your work boots in front of the heater vent in the morning before you put them on? Same thing as putting on warm clothes right outta the dryer. I don’t do that but the warm boots, that’s nice.

How many of you put your work boots in front of the heater vent in the morning before you put them on? Same thing as putting on warm clothes right outta the dryer. I don’t do that but the warm boots, that’s nice.
In the winter I toss my clothes in the dryer while I’m in the bathroom doing my SSS routine. Makes for a cozy walk out to the van. 😂

Nutty Buddy’s or Swiss Rolls? What say ye. I’m eating them both but the Swiss rolls are goin first so I guess that’s my vote.

IMG_3992.jpeg

Those are my $General dinner appetizers when I'm measuring out of town. They get me home.

I am currently outta town😁 Woke up hungry and thought about having some more Swiss rolls for breakfast this morning but I walked down to the corner donut shop instead. Can’t do that when I’m at home so I gotta take advantage of it when I can. Donuts taste better here anyway.

My mom about crapped herself when she found out her only grandchild had his own motorcycle. 😂

Wonder what she’ll think about all the girls that chase him around?IMG_1883.jpeg

Latest posts

Back