What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are the Man. You would Love hanging with a few guys I know at the breakfast place. They buy semi- beat up classic cars and fix them new, as a hobby. Elmer is a retired helicopter mechanic in his 90’s and Larry a retired technical teacher in his 70’s …. Occasionally he bugs me with a bound rug job.

Rusty! I was just about to ask if anyone had heard from you and how you were doing. (((HUGS))) So glad you're out of the hospital.

Went to the court thinking it was friend's ex's trial but it was just a custody hearing so I had to wait out in the hallway. Not sure what happened but pretty sure friend was given custody since his ex is still in jail. Found out he got a case of the super stupids and tried to put his house up as collateral to bail her out but the house was only half the value of the bail. So glad that didn't work out. His wife would have been sooo pissed at him if he'd bailed the ex out. She had one of her fuckboys show up at the courthouse too-- that's how I found out about the collateral thing. She has the fuckboy and my friend convinced that her boyfriend (the father of at least one of her kids) abused her. Guy has no history of violence and she's the only one who ever accused him of being violent. She also accused my friend of being violent to her and convinced that guy that my friend was abusing her when they were together. So she knows how to manipulate guys. She learned how to manipulate and pit people against one another from her adopted mom. Her adopted mom also claimed she (the friend's ex) had brittle bones as a child and that she broke some bones as a kid. Only one of the kids had any signs of broken bones and its the baby. Still wonder if he has brittle bones and they didn't run the tests. But I think it's more likely she got violent with him in a rage bc she did that with the 1st baby.

Friend is still convincing himself she's innocent somehow. I told her fuckboy that I wasn't convinced that she wasn't the one who hurt the baby bc I'd seen some of her tantrums and seen her get violent but that I don't think she deliberately injured the baby. She just doesn't think.

After the stupidity was over I went back to my friend's house to play with kittens. All 5 were accounted for this time.
I held Kelebrimbor.
1727824872053.png
Friend was happy bc I sent him a picture of his favorite kitten, the tortie named KJ:
1727824919458.png
Beige kittens don't have names yet. And I need to upload more of the pics.

I grabbed some food for my friend and the 4-yr-old as well as for myself and my brother. Mom wasn't hungry. I got her something else to eat when I got home and I'll cook later.

Fed kitties and Rupert tried to push the living room door open to get in and was hollering at me because he saw me putting out canned food for Boo. So I gave him some and then he was still hungry so I had to hold him and hold the bowl up to his face for him to eat some bisque. Other kitties were trying to steal it from him.

Oh, we popped into the Assessor's office in the courthouse and found out more info on the property friend wants to buy. Lady there was very sweet. She gave me the name and number to call of someone who might be able to fix the misspelled street name for my address and she showed us a website where we could look up properties, who owns them, and their value. Discovered that our property is still in dad's name for the front 19 acres but is in mom and dad's names for the back 13. So that needs to be corrected. Also found they have the wrong spot for friend's current house and that a local judge literally stole the back half of the property without paying for it. it is now listed as belonging to him even though he didn't buy it. He just put up a fence and plopped down some trailers. Friend is being charged property tax by the city as if it was the whole chunk including that back part-- so the creep judge isn't even paying property tax to the city on what he stole, my friend has been paying it. If he gets the other house he'll leave it to his Mom to sort out.

Latest posts

Back