Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good at it.jpg

That approach may work in some circumstances, but the ending would best serve the content by saying ‘ Me the Dictator ‘ rather than ‘ We The People ‘ …..God only knows I SO BADLY want to use that method at times, but maybe the George Bush Sr. approach of Kinder Gentler would be better ? I’m pretty sure he would decide to leave the ‘ YOU STATEMENTS ‘ out !

HEAR SHE GOES

NO, I will not be mandating nor be mandated to, Apparently there’s confusion about our relationships. I’m the owner, who carries the last word. However this collaboration functions best when we TALK TO EACH OTHER, RATHER THAN AT EACH OTHER, because ! We all have one cause, satisfy the end user with excellent products and services that in turn provide for ourselves. This process is challenging, but will serve us and our communities better today and into the future.
SO LETS GET IT STRAIGHT.
✌️ We The People !

Last edited:
Sorry 😢 I just re-read that quote and now understand the context better. So I understand the frustration when some citizens feel and fear about future oppression from overreaching government. However 😜 you saw that however coming from a mile away and Maybe 🤔 I should change my name
to ‘ Howie However’ 😛.

Where does dictating begin and sticking up for your inalienable rights end ? In other words Yes ! We the people need to speak 🗣️ up, but do we really want to
affirm dictatorship by acting and speaking in the same manner we oppose ?

Sorry 😢 I just re-read that quote and now understand the context better. So I understand the frustration when some citizens feel and fear about future oppression from overreaching government. However 😜 you saw that however coming from a mile away and Maybe 🤔 I should change my name
to ‘ Howie However’ 😛.

Where does dictating begin and sticking up for your inalienable rights end ? In other words Yes ! We the people need to speak 🗣️ up, but do we really want to
affirm dictatorship by acting and speaking in the same manner we oppose ?
Absolutely we should. Once they understand that they are guests in our house.....
...only then, we can get on with more civil chit chat. 😉
Kinda like resorting to a shock collar to stop a dog from biting.
.......🤯
...HELLO AMAZON.... I'd like to have you overnight 535 shock collars to 1700 Pennsylvania Avenue. Ship the remote control units to my usual address. 😁

Latest posts

Back