Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes it’s just easier that way.

We have to do holiday meals at times with family and depending on which family there will need to be drinks either before or after. Her family I need to drink before and my family she needs to drink after. Lol.
Don't tell me she's from Oregon. 😱

Start them right.

The Missouri Department of Conservation has announced the results of the Early Youth Portion of Firearms Deer Season.

The preliminary data shows that young hunters ages six through 15 harvested 11,118 deer during the season which ran from October 28th to the 29th. That number is down from last year which brought in 13,877. Of the deer harvested, 6,857 were antlered bucks, 3,410 were does, and 851 were button bucks. Below-average temperatures and rainy conditions reduced the number of youth participating in the event this year.

This is one stone out of 2 million and 300 thousand stones that were (supposedly) cut, dragged and lifted to build the Great Pyramid more than 5000 years ago. Something is seriously wrong with our history

earth shift.jpg

You know the accepted theory of a meteor killing the dinosaurs? I read a paper by some paleontologists who don't believe it. They say if the sunlight was blocked, it would have only taken a couple years to kill them off. But they say the evidence proves that it took a few thousand.

Exactly what my dad dressed like his entire life.
...that said, blue jeans and tee shirts here, my entire life.
I love these old film clips and accompanying narration.

MSLI, I didn't know your wrote screenplays for advertisers. Pretty good for an ad.
Well, it just looks like something you would think up if that was your occupation.

Last edited:

MSLI, I didn't know your wrote screenplays for advertisers. Pretty good for an ad.
Well, it just looks like something you would think up if that was your occupation.

Nice ! Thanks for the compliment high.

Maybe if we show our ‘ Fuzzy feelings side up ‘ 😜 more often than not, the others who don’t, could become encouraged to show off their Softer side. 😎

Latest posts

Back